Sunday, March 3, 2024

Dallas Cowboys - Custom Extension Set

Back in 2017 I posted this about a company named RetroCards that made "Football Cards That Never Were" (and a few baseball cards too). 

At that time, I had purchased their sets for 1967 and 1971 Cowboys, and the 1967 and 1968 Packers. Since then, I have purchased many other sets, that you can find listed on this blog's sidebar under the RetroCards ad. 

Here are their additional Cowboys' cards to supplement the original set.

I wasn't going to post these cards, because it was noted by other bloggers that some scumbags were selling custom cards (one-off card fronts made by others in the card blogging community) on eBay for their own profit. 

But, I decided to post these now, to show you what they look like. I have added a watermark (similar to what the company does on their own website). I think this is a 1-man operation, so I don't want my postings to cut into his sales. Also, I had to pay for these cards, so....

 
The card backs are very similar to the originals.
 
I will also be posting their 1967 Packers, Saints, Chiefs, and Raiders sets.

No comments: